Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Lately we have been in a blog drought. I am really happy to report that the drought is now over. I have taken over the blogging duties and am ready to tell you all the juicy and exciting details of life at Tree Huggin' Treats. I can also answer any questions you might have.
And those questions don't have to have anything to do with the candy bars!! Perhaps you have been wondering what we do all day at THT headquarters or about our interesting dress code or about all the celebrities that work here. Don't waste another moment speculating, just ask! Maybe you were wondering if all the rumors you were hearing about are true. I can confirm or deny them all! A lot of you were wondering about the Crispy Cat bandit, I will post all new developments as they arise.

We are also going to have daily tips for alternative uses for the Crispy Cat. Not only is the Crispy Cat the world's first organic candy bar, it is also the world's first multi-purpose candy bar.

Let us know if you were at the Night of the Ninja 5k race here in Asheville. We were one of the sponsors. The race was really fun and the post race party was great! Plus it was for a great cause, the humane society. It was really the best race I have ever been to. Not to mention that all the participate got a Crispy Cat in there goodie bag!!

Rumor has it that one woman ate a crispy cat a day for 6 months and now she runs a sub 6 minute mile......
Can Crispy Cat make you a better runner?? Let us know.

2 comments:

farkmini said...

I couldn't run at all until I ate a crispy cat. Thanks Tree Huggin' people!

Teddydigital said...

Wow, thats great news. I will buy some for my wife she loves them, plus she wants to run a sub 6 inute mile. Thanks THT your the best.