Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesdays with Murry

This morning I went to the gym with my friend Mary, who I like to call Murry. The gym was disgusting and uneventful. I did some weights and then I did the elliptical machine. It was no biggie except that for afterwards I was really, really hungry and felt really tired. When I went to the locker room I found a granola bar in my gym bag and I ate it. I felt a little better but not much. Then I took a shower and put my clothes on. I met up with Murry in the lobby where I told her I was dying. She said I should ditch work and we should go eat. I agreed but I didn't think that would go over well at the office so I told her I could not. She then offered to make me a smoothie at her house. I took her up on the offer and we proceeded to go to her place. The reason I am mentioning this smoothie is because it was the best smoothie I have ever had. It was so good that I wish I could eat several more right now. The smoothie was bananas,almond butter and soy milk. Then she used a hand blender and mashed it up and it was perfect. This goes to show that simplicity is the way to go. I have had smoothies at Earthfare that had a million different things in it and they don't come close to how yummy that Murry smoothie was.
Like I said before it was the best smoothie I have ever had.
Thanks Murry, you saved my life. I thought I was going to die but your smoothie saved me and my unborn child. I will name my baby after you. I will name my baby Murry.
If anyone wants more info on this lifesaving and delicious smoothie please contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never would have thought that was the best smoothie of your life . . . I feel so gratified. Who would have thought I could enjoy someone else's drinking of a smoothie more than my own smoothie drinking experience? Is that codependency? What?