Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Trade show hijinks......

Ari was my hotel buddie during the trade show. Meaning we stayed in the same gross, busted hotel on one side of town while Eric and Joel stayed at a beautiful clean hotel on the other non-getto side of town. It was OK because I delighted so much in watching Ari hate our hotel that it totaly made up fpr the fact that we were in a hotel that had a greyhound bus sataion and travel staion attachted to it. As we suveyed the "work out room" Ari kept saying "We will surive, we will survive" but what he was really saying was "I hope I survive whatever diseases I get from this place." its not like we were going to war and it was possible that we were'nt going to survive, we were just working out on outdated gym equipment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An interesting take on the trade show experience. Next time, I recommend asking many of the vendors if they're offering any samplings - you might get more than you bargained for!