Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Send me your stories.

Do you want to be in a book?
Do you want to be famous and desirable to members of the opposite sex?
Do you want to be remembered forever?
Do you want your life to mean something?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions than I have the opportunity of a life time for you. Be a part of the craze that is sweeping the nation.

Send me any stories you have about crapping your pants and I will include it in my book Ooops, I crapped my pants. Even if you have never crapped your pants but just know someone who did, call me or email me the story. Even if you just heard a story from a friend who knew a guy who knew a guy, that will work too. The best stories are involving people who are totally sober when they crap their pants but drunk stories are OK too.

Don't hesitate and miss the opportunity to make American history.

*This is not a joke, call now!*

No comments: