Monday, November 12, 2007

I have risen from the ashes.

You may have noticed that I have not posted in a long time. Well that is because I was sick. Then I died. Then I can back from the dead. Now I am a zombie.



Seriously, I had a respiratory infection and was out of commission most of the week. I was forced to lay on the couch and watch the most hideous T.V. ever. At first it wasn't so bad I got to catch up on all the back episodes of "Shot at love with Telia Tequila" WOW, that is the best-worst show ever. I just was baffled at the fact that these people are serious about "finding love" by participating in competitions like sitting in a chair and spinning around until totally dizzy and then trying to run with a tray of margaritas. All to impress the beautiful and Bi-sexual Tila Tequila. It is the first reality love show to include men and women both competing for the same lady. One day, I watched 4 hours of that show! Just back to back episodes of pure American splendor and fun!!
I am starting to wonder if America is getting dumber or if I am getting smarter.
I think its just that I noticed that T.V. has a lot of stupid shows and that a reality show with smart people would be boring because a person with even just half of their brain would never humiliate themselves on T.V. So thank God for stupid people willing to look like a fool on T.V. otherwise it would have been a long week for me!
A show that I think is funny is the Sarah Silverman program. Teddydigital and I watched the entire first season on DVD . The show is a little like this blog in that it relies heavily on scatological humor. And there is a dog on the show named Doug that looks just like my dog Inky. All a show needs to do to hook me is somehow involve a cute dog. If that's all it takes for me to be sold on a show perhaps I am one of the stupid people
I don't care, I love shows with little cute dogs, especial ones with funny names like Doug!

No comments: