Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It is time to stuff our faces again....

Thanksgiving is almost here. Time to get ill at the table. Time to mumble something that you're thankful for as your family watches on eager to hear what you are thank full for and then cram a bunch of food in your face.
I love the excuse to cram a bunch of food in my face, and this year because I am pregnant I plan to really enjoy myself. The reason is not because I feel like being pregnant is an excuse to be disgusting or to let your self go but rather the fact that all my pants now how an elastic waistband and I don't have to feel ashamed by wearing sweatpants to the table or anything. I just wear my normal pants, that now allow for maximum stuffage with out sacrificing fashion. I will probably take the dog for a run before heading over to my Mothers house, this will leave me feeling extra famished and very justified in a full on face stuffin' throw down massacre. Then I will lay down and fall asleep and feel sick and cranky.

No comments: