Thursday, January 10, 2008

I just knew you loved to hear about poop!!

Thank you to all the awesome people who have been commenting on my blog! I love to know that I am making a difference in the world. And I love to know there are other twisted people who love talking about and laughing about the things that polite and civilized people pretend don't exist.
To answer the lady called Veganmomma....you are right...I don't know why I have a doctor for this pregnancy. Next baby will be with a mid-wife for sure. I think when it came down to it I just figured it made no difference who was going to be in the delivery room with me because I was the one who was going to have to push the baby out of my doughnut. I did not realize what a big deal it was. I do have an awesome Dr and he is really laid back, but all the bulls#$@t that is involved with going the medical route is a total racket and a complete scam. I just figured that my body would just do this thing and the Dr would just be there. But like I said I like my Dr is really nice and his wife is a mid-wife so she is who I will deal with this next time. I also want this veganmomma to tell her kids to call me at my office so I can hear there stories and write about them crapping there cute little pants. They can also just put their stories in the comments and I will promise to check more often.

To the person who wrote the comment in another language that I don't speak: please write the comments in one of the languages I do speak. Thank you.

To the person who said nice head: thanks....I know

and to the lady called Kathy, thanks for your support about rectal exams!! More ladies need to take a stand and say no to strange men putting their hands in our asses!!!!

I have said it before and I will say it again, the people who read this blog ROCK!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you really just use the word doughnut. thats a new one i could have gone without ever hearing