Thursday, January 31, 2008

Updates

Since I have not been able to post for awhile I thought I would update you all on what is going on.
1. If you live in the Asheville area and you want to get some free Crispy Cat samples then come to Earthfare.

I am going to be demoing there on Friday (Arden) that is this Friday and then next friday at the Westgate Earthfare from 11:30-3:30

2. Also I farted on Stu's hoodie and he got really mad. Don't worry we made up.

3. Morgan gave me a really great haircut so now I feel pretty again. If you come to Asheville or live here you should check out her vintage boutqie called Hip Replacements on Lexington ave.

4. We had a new office built into our space by Lewis who told me and Stu really crazy stories about his childhood.

5. About 10 million people made remarks about how big I am. Hey, heres a shocker...when you are pregnant you get bigger!! I know I am totaly breaking ground here but it is the truth!!
also it is very rude to make comments to a pregnant lady about how "big" she looks.

6. Valentines day is almost here so get your sweetie some yummy crispy cats. We are on sale at Earthfare all month so if you are local take advantage.

7. Tonight lost is on with the season premier and I can't wait. If you don't love lost than I think you might be suffering brain damage.

8. The spell checker is broken so pretend you don't see all the spelling errors.

No comments: