Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If your local store dosen't carry us heres what you do...

Galle left a comment about having to smuggle the bars in from Canada. That is just a shame!!!
In the country that claims to be the land of opportunity all people should have accesses to good candy bars!! (I should run for president, I'm good)
Here is what I am going to do for the people of this country.
If you have a local health food store or co-op or whatever and you want them to carry our product and they don't just send me the name of the store and the phone number and I will give them a call. I will give them a sales call they won't soon forget! No seriously I will call them and send them samples and give them good deals to start carrying Crispy Cats.
I will do this because I love the people who love us!!
So don't be shy just e-mail me at ann@crispycatcandybars.com and I will make it happen for you!

No comments: