Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Recomended reading..

Crispy Cats good friend Morgan recently sent us some little gems from a book Little Richard wrote about himself. I was going to put some quotes in here but I think it infringes on copyrite stuff and I don't think Joel feels like getting sued right now. I will re-cap some of the best ones.
He basically describes how he took a crap in a shoebox and gave it to an old lady for her birthday. He also mentions that he "did his manners" meaning took a crap in a jar and then put it in his mothers pantry next to the preserves. Brilliant. If you want more of that action or your just looking for gift ideas for the person who's got it all then I highly recommend that you get the Little Richard autobiography.

On another note Teddydigital and I found out that we are having a girl!!! I would have mentioned that first but I promised myself that I would not turn this into an obnoxious pregnancy blog because we all know that pregnancy blogs are only interesting to other pregnant ladies. But while we are on the topic of pregnancy let me say that I am totally fed up with the whole medical/doctor/hospital thing. Its all insane, fear-based bulls#@t and I am over it. I have half a mind to say F the hospital and when I go into labor just crawl under my porch and give birth in the mulch like a cat or a stray dog. All the doctors are so freaked out about getting sued that they look for any little thing that could be off and then scare the shit out of you and try and get you to do a whole bunch of unnecessary stuff only to find out that you are carrying a totally healthy perfect babe. Anyway that is all I am going to say about that.
So we are totally excited for a little girl and I am totally giving birth under my porch.

No comments: