Friday, February 15, 2008

The day after valentines day

Today is the day after Valentines day.
Did you give your girl some candy and she looked all disapointed and bummed?
Did you give your guy a homemade coupon book for foot rubs and he looked sad because he knew that even if he gave you the coupon you would never actualy give the rub?
Yeah, I know I've been there too.
Well everyday is a clean slate and we can always start over fresh that is why I sugguest that you go ahead and give the gift of Crispy Cats.
You just can not go wrong. You can still atone for bad choice that you made.
I sugguest if you want to score big go get a mixed case of bars and tell your loved one that you had to special order it and that is why you did not have it yesterday.
By the way I don't condone lying, I am just throwing it out there.
So that is my tip for today. If you effed up don't worry now you know what to do.

No comments: