Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Land whale

They have been keeping me way to busy here! I have been doing a ton of sales and a bunch of demos and this has left me little time to write about the goings on in this office and in my life.
For one thing I am a land whale. When people see me on the street I bet they are thinking what is that whale doing on the land? Just walking around and what not, quick someone push her back in the water before it is too late. At this point I am 25 weeks pregnat and starting to get a really big tummy. I'm really getting used to being pregnagnt and don't know what I am going to do for excuses once I am no longer pregnant. I guess at that point I can just use the baby as my excuse to wear my PJs out of the house and pretend they are pants.
Also I want to eat the entire world. Did I mention that I am a land whale?

No comments: