Friday, February 22, 2008

Lifestyles of the ungrateful and whiney

Today I felt like ass at work so Joel let me go home early. I figure I can at least write my blog, even if I was feeling useless in the office. Sometimes I get so jealous of rich people who can just lay around and get pampered through there whole pregnancies. But of course if I was one of those rich people I would probably complain anyway. I guess no one is ever completely satisfied with what they have. Now I will get a bunch of comments from people telling me how happy they are with their lives and how they have nothing and love it. Well I do know that I have 3 of the worlds best dogs and they are all staring at me right now and I love it. I was getting all nervous thinking about how Teddydigital and I were going to care for a newborn and 3 dogs and 1 cat and then I saw some show about a couple who had a set of twins and then had sextuplets!!!! What the eff is that!!!!! I felt like a total baby when I saw that especially when the lady said that her husband lost his job and they had no income for a year and they were fine. The universe provide all the stuff they needed and they were not complaining and acting like a bunch of candy-asses either. It made me grateful that I am only having one baby and that my dogs are pretty low maintenance in comparisons to some dogs I know.
Speaking of dogs Petunia is bugging me to let her have a myspace. I was a little apprehensive because there are a lot of creeps on myspace but I figured what the hell gotta let the dog live so keep your eye out for her and if you are some sort of creep with a sick fetish for plump cute pug/Chihuahua mixes stay away, Petunia is pure and innocent and I will cut you if you mess with her. God, I hope I am not one of those Moms that gose to jail for beating up another Mom at her kids soccer game. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

No comments: