Thursday, May 15, 2008

Getting closer.....

I am 10 days away from one of my due dates now. However I have been going by my later due date which is May 30th so according to that due date I am 38 weeks today. According to my other one I am 38 1/2 weeks. Dumb I know. My Dr. told me I am the only person in the office with two due dates. Last night I had some cramps that were strong enough to wake me up, I got up out of bed to discover that Inky had peed all over our bedroom. I was so tired that I decided that I could only deal with one thing at a time and so I decided to deal with the pee and let Inky out into the yard to pee again. Every since he has been on that heart medication, which is a diuretic he has been a drinking and peeing machine. After I let him back in and tucked him back in to his bed I fell back asleep and since I woke up and was still pregnant I guess they were gas pains or something. Needless to say that today I am so tired I feel like the walking dead. After work I am going home putting on my pajamas and letting the dogs wait on me for a change.
We have so much drama at meal time in our house. Inkys anorexia is so unpredictable and annoying and Petuinas compulsive over eating and obsession with food combined with Otto's inability to fend of Petunia from eating his food is a little much. I have to watch Inky eat and coax him and beg him and make sure that Petunia, who is always hoovering near by dose not steal his food and his medication. She scarfs her food so fast and then watches the other dogs eat. The other day she pushed Otto aside and was eating his food and I had to pull her away and put her in the yard. He just stood there like a big dope letting her eat his food. Otto is 85 lbs and Petunia is 15 lbs. So this morning when I was not in the mood for dog hijinks's there I was begging Inky to eat and scolding Petunia and protecting Otto. These spoiled pups are in for a rude awakening when the baby comes. Teddydigital will be taking over the pup duty's for a while and who ever else comes to help. That is what I really will need help with, the care of my precious dogs and cat. Though Bigs I will say is very easy and requires little, he just wants his food left our for him and to be able to come and go as he pleases. He has much more of a life than the dogs. Bigs actually has friends outside of our little tribe, this also could be because he is allowed to go out on his own and the dogs are not allowed to run the neighborhood loose and care free.
Anyway that is all that is going on here. I am just waiting until I pop and passing the time. My life as I know it is about to change forever. I am looking forward to this new life, I just wish it would hurry up already and get here already.

No comments: