Saturday, May 24, 2008

SADIE IS HERE!!!!

On May 23 2008 at 3:06 am Sadie Sweeney came into this world! She weighed in at 7 lbs even and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is the most beautiful and precious baby I have ever seen and I am totally in love and bewitched by this little girl. I have never felt this way before and it is the best feeling I have ever experienced.

I am writing this while the little one naps and I was just sitting there staring at her on the couch obsessing about if she is getting enough to eat today because I nursed her awhile ago and she has been sleeping soundly ever since and I am having a hard time getting her to wake up. So I figured instead of just being a neuritic new mom I would let all the people know that she got here safe and sound. I will have someone from the office go into my computer to look at all the guess to see who the winner of our contest was. I will say that Jimmy Legs read my chart and told me that I would have this baby on May 23!!! He is a great astrologer so if you are in the market to get your chart read he is the man.

I will do a post on my birth story when it doesn't hurt so bad to sit on a chair, and I hear the baby stirring so I need to cut this short. All I will say for now is that even though I did not have the labor and birth I expected I have never been happier about things not going how I planned. I wanted and was hell bent on a natural labor and birth but had to get induced when my water started to leak and then broke and I never went into labor. But its Ok because the universe knows what its doing and I don't know how I ever lived before this baby and she is not even 48 hours old yet. We opted to leave the hospital a little early because we were all doing great and I was sick of nurses "Checking my pad" gross.

More later, thanks to everyone that endured this blog turning in to a pregnancy blog, it was one of the most fun parts about being pregnant. I loved bitching and complaining, it was a lot of fun. By the way my post baby body is really messed up! Teddydigital is calling my belly the "gummy bear". If not for the fact that he helped make this beautiful girl I would have killed him, but for some reason the baby has put me into a feel good trance where I don't feel like killing anyone anymore. It might be the lack of sleep. Stayed tuned for when I tell my birth story!!!

1 comment:

ikkinlala said...

(Belated) congratulations!