Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Please get a life.

OK if you are a woman in your 40's and you are obsessed with your myspace page, please get a life. If you have the time and the intrest to change your background and your picture and your quotes almost daily than I think its time for you to perhaps look into getting a life. AND if Crispy Cat requests your friendship and puts nice comments on your relatively boring blog and you decided that you are too cool for us than I think you need to get some serious help. Obviously anyone that can't see how great of a company we are has a lot of problems and deserves our compassion and prayers, not our hate. So I will refrain from getting my hate on because I know how it feels to be a cuckoo cat lady. Can you tell I am a cranky pregnant lady whos due date is 5 days away.

Speaking of that this is my last week in the office and I am a little sad about it. But the time has come for me to go because I am so huge and I have lost the feeling in my right hand from pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome and my right eye is really dry and it is messing with my contacts, oh and my Doctor and my Douala told me to stop working. So I guess that is that.

A lot of people entered our contest and so far a lot of people have been disqualified because the date they picked has come and gone and I am still pregnant. But we sure do appreciate everyone participating and there are still a lot of people who have picked dates that are later in the month so we just have to wait and see!

I will obviously keep everyone updated and I will be doing my blog on maternity leave as well so I can fill you in on my new life as a Mom!

No comments: