Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Evil Eye Action

Has anyone seen the blades to Fig's blender?

If you have please let him know. He thinks that I have something to do with their disappearance. He said that I 'm out to get him, which is so silly considering he was the one that tried to kill me! He also said that I just want him to drink coffee and get unhealthy. Then he called me a corporate wench! That Fig has some nerve, I have a lot of things to do here at THT besides hide the blades to the blender. All the bathroom breaks alone take up a good 25% of my day.

And as I am writing this the Fig just said to me " Why don't you get rid of your guitar and get a Hello Kitty guitar." I think this is a witch hunt.
I wish I knew where that blade was because I would throw it in the trash, I wouldn't even recycle it TAKE THAT FIG.

Well, I don't care.

Anyway, that's a little office update. Stay tuned for more how To segments. Like how to make someone think your out get them and How to drive someone to the brink of insanity.

2 comments:

Gaile said...

Hey, I'd love a how to on buying crispy cats up here in bellingham,WA. I was in portland last week and got some at People's coop, and man are those tasty! Now I'm craving 'em! Being gluten free, I don't get to have a lot of yummy treats like those!

the figgum said...

oh, hey, no worries. just because we go through *a lot* more coffee now, and i haven't been able to make a delicious and nutritious smoothie in weeks, its no cause for alarm. someone is obviously just out to get my prostate. thanks a*ne. (what, i didn't use any real names)

okay, so by the way, i think all this animosity toward me from a certain corporate-type community relations officer is due to the fact that i shaved off my mohawk and now she has no hair to straighten at lunch. boo hoo.

no prob with the blender thing, though, i have discovered that annes cell phone works well for mashing bananas and strawberries into mush.