Monday, June 25, 2007

What is going on....

This is so crazy! I just wrote a blog about something sort of controversial. Something that could have gotten me into a bit of a pickle. But I was going to do it anyway because thats just the kind of girl I am. I'm just trying to keep it real over here, and last I checked thats not a crime. Or is it?
Because as I was going to post this little gem the computer had some sort of seizure and it disappeared.
What is going on around here? I think I 'm being watched. In fact I know it!

Well don't worry I will find out where that little post got off to and make sure it is up here for the world to see.

Carlos claims to be out of town, but I wonder if it's not some cleaver ruse, a cover story. He pretends to be the one keeping this place from becoming totally corporate but I think he is some kind of double agent. I definitely smell a rat. And in most circumstances that would be OK with me cause I like rats and I think they get a bad rap in general.

By the way mouse and rat traps are really messed up. If you see the kind with the spring that is meant to snap their back just hit it with a stick so it goes off .As for the glue traps that are just as evil, stick a piece of paper on it and throw it away. Another option is to find the hater who set it and put their lips on it and then release it. See how much they like that. What is wrong with people anyway? Is it their tail?? They can't help it! People in the 80's grew a much worse tail with their hair and we didn't go around setting traps to break their backs. If you have a rat or a little mouse and you want him out just get a have a heart and then put a yummy snack in it and when you catch him, just take your little critter to the woods or someplace rodent friendly and set him free. What, you think your so cool all the rats want to chill at your place? No, sorry thats not it, they just got lost and your a slob and leave food laying around so they decided to chow down! It's rude yes, but not a reason to die.

Anyway I have no idea what I am talking about at this point but I do have new inspiration for tomorrows installation. I am going to tell you all about how my pal Michelle had a rat living in her attic and the wild adventure surrounding it.

Until then if anyone sees my blog thingy let me know.

No comments: