Monday, September 10, 2007

Tell me what you want.

Just in case you did not know, you can subscribe to this blog and get it sent to your e-mail everyday. Yes, everyday. You won't even have to do anything other than hit the subscribe button and then just sit back and enjoy.

Now lets get down to business. Since putting it out there for people to give me stories about slacksadents I have gathered some really funny stories. Especially from Stu or graphics guy and from Mary and from really everyone els I mention it to. Apparently a lot of people have had experience with crapping their pants and have no qualms talking about it. And every time I retell one of these stories people are laughing so hard they're crying and then suddenly remember "this time when...." and so on and so forth. The circle keeps getting bigger and I feel like I am really providing a much needed safe place for these great stories that previously people have not had an outlet for. It has been unacceptable to discuss bowel malfunctions or loose stool that came unexpectedly, until now. But here is my question....I don't want this blog to take a turn for the worse and become something ill. I only want to go forward with this project if it is what the people want. You must comment and let me know if you want to hear all these wonderful stories. If not that's OK, perhaps you have reached your poop limit and you thought it was funny and now its gross. Or perhaps you think its always funny and you want more. I don't know so I'm asking you. I know that its funny to me and since no one is commenting on this blog I might just be writing for myself anyway and that's OK too because I laugh my ass off when I 'm writing those stories.

By the way, scatological humor is totally legit so don't feel like your a dumb ass for liking it.

No comments: