Friday, September 14, 2007

Why did'nt someone tell me....

There's this website chronicbabe.com. The whole thing is a resource for women with chronic illness. I must say I think they are pretty cool, the editor and founder Jenni has done some kick ass reviews of our product and for that we will love her always.
So this morning I go on to her site just to check it out and I was shocked to see that there was a contest, a blogging contest, and I was not included!!!!!!!!!!
The contest was the thinkers blog, something about thinking, I'm not sure if it was blogs that make you think or people who are serious thinkers writing blogs. Either way I think I fall into both categories and should have been nominated and then won!

You might be saying, whoa Ann, slow your roll there are a lot of good blogs out there what makes you so special? Well, I don't know. All I know is that I laugh a lot when I write this blog and then when I re-read it I think its pretty funny AND I also cover some intense topics that make people think too. Such as, animal rights and incontinence and vegetarianism and a lot of very helpful how to pieces I also deal with family and marital issues and conflict resolution. That is just a few the list goes on and on and I have to make some sales calls so I can't write the whole thing OK!

Perhaps I need to make up an award and then award it to myself. This is inspiring me. I am officially inspired.

Stay tuned for my awards ceremony where I will be presenting myself with a VERY prestigious award!

No comments: