Friday, June 6, 2008

I miss the art department....

Right now instead of blogging I should be trying to sleep because at any moment my precious baby could wake up and decided to have a party. At this party will only be two other people besides Sadie, one will be me and one will be Teddydigital. There is no getting out of this party and it could rage on and on until the break of dawn. Luckily the party's have not been to crazy with the exception of a few nights, one of them being last night. Anyway I miss the office a little.
Don't get me wrong I love being at home with Sadie and doing the Mom thing, it is the coolest job I have ever had. The pay sucks and the hours are sorta long but everything else is great. But I have to say I miss going to Crispy Cat headquarters. I liked coming into work and having a bunch of emails from people. I even liked getting annoyed by some of the emails I got from people. I liked making sales calls and talking to people from different animal organizations and giving them donations and getting to talk to all the other groups that needed candy for their events.
But I especial loved the people I worked with. That is what I think I miss the most. I loved seeing Joel at the gym before work and then when he gets to work I like asking how was your workout? I like seeing Eric come in and head to the coffee pot and then chatting his ear off and I especially loved the time of day when I would see Stu and his bike come rolling in. The art department and community relations share a space and Stu is the best work space buddy a person could hope for. I sure miss all our chats. I even miss busting Ari's chops.....
Well I am going to try to make it to the office on Monday with the babe.
Just so the people out there know...we have the best office to work in. If you have to be in an office, our office is it....
Don't forget our contest....most original use of a Crispy Cat in a Vegan dessert! Take a picture and send it in and win big!!!

No comments: