Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another cool contest.....

Now that I have had my baby and we have had 6 winners for the contest I guess its time for another chance for all our fans to win some more free candy bars!!!
We are looking for the most creative use of a Crispy Cat in a vegan desert. All you have to do is send a photo of your creation and you stand to win mucho amounts of candy bars!!! I am sure with all the creative people out there someone has some great idea that they have been sitting on, so now is the chance to cash in on it. What other company loves giving away free candy bars as much as we do? So think of a good one and take a photo and send us a little description of your yummy vegan desert and you just might be the next big winner!

Well, now that we have the business stuff handled let me fill you in on life as a Crispy Cat staffer on maternity leave. There is a whole lot of nothing going on and at the same time a whole lot happening. I know that all the moms out there know what I am talking about. So far today I have changed diapers, washed diapers, nursed non-stop, fed some dogs and waited for the moment when I think it is safe to take Sadie out of the Maya wrap and put her down for a second so I can take a shower. I would always hear new moms talking about how it was hard to fit in showers and I never got it.....until now. After a long night of breast feeding and calming a fussy baby I got up and expected Sadie to sleep like she usually dose all day but this morning she decided that she was not in to going into her little moses basket, instead she wanted to be held.. .........or else. So hold her I did and I did it with joy because I love my baby and I love being a Mom and that is what Moms do, they hold fussy babies. But after a while it did start to get really hot. She is like a little furnace and I am now covered in sweat and breast milk and just hoping that I can put her down for 10 minuets with out her noticing. I am finally starting to understand all the things that people with kids are always talking about. I am starting to see why people who have a new baby have houses that looked trashed, because when she is finally just resting the last thing I feel like doing is dishes. Anyway enough of all that, on Monday I plan on bring her over to the office to meet all the people I work with. I think it will be fun for her to meet all the voices she listened to while sitting in my belly.

OK so just to sum it up........think of a yummy vegan desert that uses a Crispy Cat.
Take a picture of it....send it in......the most creative wins a load of Crispy Cat Candy Bars. Send your entries to info@crispycatcandybars.com
Good luck!!!

No comments: