Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ouch

I have a clogged milk duct. It hurts like freaking hell. It is 5 seconds from mastitis so I am on antibiotics and pain meds. The pain meds are because I am supposed to keep nursing on the bad boob and I am supposed to massage it and put compresses on it. Just looking at the bad boob makes me want to scream and jump off the roof it hurts so bad.

All I want to say today is this.....MEN DO NOT GET IT.
You may be asking what do they not get? Anything.
Yes that is right they just do not understand and I have given up trying to explain it anymore, it just pisses me off. So when my husband looks at me and tells me he is tired I just don't say anything anymore because I know that he might be tired but I also know he was not the one up all night either. And when I ask for a mere 45 mins to myself to go running and I ask him to look after the babe and he acts like he is doing me some colossal favor I just remind myself that in this state murder is a crime punishable by prison.

And THAT is all I have to say about THAT.
Come talk to me when your tit is about to fall off buddy!

No comments: