Friday, April 4, 2008

A chance to get free Crispy Cats.

Joel had a pretty good idea the other day. He suggested that we have a little contest. What sort of contest you might ask? Well the sort of contest where you guess what day I am having this baby and the height and weight. For every correct answer you give you get a free case of Crispy Cats. I don't think you have to be dead on to win, especial if no one is dead on. I think it has to be the person with the closet guess. So this means that you stand to win up to 3 free cases of product. So if you want to play than you can either post your guess in the comments section or you can email me at ann@crispycatcandybars.com
Here are a few hints.....
I have 2 due dates and one is May 25 and one is May 30.
Also as far as my height and Teddydigitals height is concerned I am 5'2 and he is 6"4.
Ok, so if you want to win some free candy than this is your chance. Especial all you people out there who keep emailing me wanting me to send you free samples, now you can get your free candy damm it!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann.

Best of luck with the baby. Your blog is very cool, as is the Crispy Cat site. I really like the style of your pages: great font, great colors, very nice!

Stephen & Amy said...

hmmm. i'll guess that the baby will arrive on may 26. and the baby will be 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 19 inches long.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Love the blog...I read it while I'm in environmental law ; )

I'm guessing May 28, 7 pounds, 5 ounces, and 18 inches.

Unknown said...

Hey Ann- I'm so excited for you guys! I'm praying for an easy & healthy delivery. My guess is May 29 & I'm thinking 7lbs 10oz & 20" long. Enjoy this precious time in your life!
Deborah Cassidy
debron518@gmail.com
Bradenton, Florida
941-795-7313

Lotus said...

hi,
my guess is May 22, 7 pounds, 5 ounces, 20 inches long

Anonymous said...

Blessings for a healthy, happy baby!

My guess is June 3, 21 inches, 7 lbs 9 ounces.

Good luck!

nicole_melnick@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My guess is:

May 28th, 20" long, and 7 lbs., 7 oz.

Have a happy and safe delivery!!!

Shelley Chandler
shelley.chandler@okdhs.org
Broken Arrow, OK

ikkinlala said...

I'll guess May 27th, 19.5 inches long, and 8lbs 2oz.

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try these... My sister's pregnant too! first of the next generation in our whole extended family! Pregnancy is hell that's for sure! She's doing better though got that 2nd trimester 2nd wind going... May 23rd 18.3 inches 6 pounds 13 ounces! Good Luck on pregnacy and baby and birth! Feel Better!

Anonymous said...

oh and ps have you seen underthenile.com? it's all natural 100 percent egyptian cotton and nothing bad in any way shape or form for babies... Lots of neat stuff!

Anonymous said...

May 22, 7 pounds 3 ounces, 17 inches long

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself.

-----------------------------------