Friday, April 11, 2008

Decaf is bad

I have been drinking decaf and it is not very good. I quit coffee cold turkey about 8 months ago and didn't even start with decaf until about Christmas time when I felt I could not go on with out at least tasting a coffee bean. So here I sit with some crappy decaf, all for the love of my unborn baby. I guess sacrifice is the name of the game when you become a Mom so I better get used to it.

As great as yesterdays run was todays run was the exact opposite. Yesterday I felt so awesome and so inspired and I was being inspirational to others and it almost felt like running before I was pregnant. Today I felt every extra pound and the baby was squashing my bladder the whole time, I just wanted to lay down in the grass and die. Thank God Teddydigital came with me to help get me motivated and to keep me company. He almost didn't come, claimed his ankle was swollen from a 4 hour trail run he did a few days ago. I tried to be understanding. I did a bad job. Eventually I think he felt bad and decided to take one for the team and he got out of bed and put on his shorts. Its hard to have any excuse not to go running when your wife is 33 weeks pregnant and standing there stuffed into running tights that she wore when she was 105 lbs and now weighs a jillion pounds and the tights are ready to just pop off her swollen body. So we ran and it was hard but having Teddydigital there to cheer me on made all the difference. After this morning I have no doubts that he will be a great birthing partner.

In other Crispy Cat news Eric is out in Seattle at a Veg fest pretending to be hard at work when really I know he is just drinking coffee and hitting on the ladies. That's Ok we are having fun at the office too. Well not really but we are trying.
That is all I have for now have a good weekend and don't forget to enter our contest to win free Crispy Cats!

No comments: