Monday, April 14, 2008

Just say NO to Drew Barrymore

This morning I was at the gym on the elliptical, it was a nightmare and I was hating every second of it. So I am just there doing it and telling myself I am being healthy and doing whats good for me and the baby and reminding myself that I am going to be sitting all day so enjoy the momvement.....anyway......I look over and there it is. I see in some magazine that someone has propped up on their machine a cover girl ad and the model in this Cover Girl ad is Drew Barrymore! SICK! ILL! HOW COULD SHE???

Cover Girl is owned by Procter and Gamble and we all know the horror show of animal abuse P&G is responsible for. They are one of if not the WORST when it comes to animal testing!!! They make monkeys drink Tide and throw chemicals on beagles and kill and torture droves of helpless animal, including but not limited to cats/kittens, dogs/puppies, bunnys, mice, rats and monkeys!!! What the eff Drew? Drew Barrymore just got all kinds of props for donating a ton of money to some charity for kids and everyone thinks she is some sort of saint now. Well here's a heads up...she freaking LOADED she should be donating to charity, but Drew what about our animal friends? Surely a gal like Drew who claims to be a huge animal lover knows about the evil doings of P&G? She loves to be photographed with her two dogs and loves to say how she rescued them, well I wonder if she would mind if Cover Girl stuck a mascara wand in their eyes or made them eat the chemicals that they produce their crappy cheep make-up with? I guess Drew only cares about her dogs, I suppose the suffering of dogs who aren't so blessed as Flossy don't deserve a life free from abuse and pain. Only Drew's dogs get to sleep in a warm bed instead of a cold cage and only her dogs can eat treats from some over priced dog boutique in L.A other dogs have to eat chemicals and poison.
My point is this, celebrities who involve themselves with company's like P&G are just as bad as P&G themselves. They just look pretty, on the outside that is. However we don't have to support these 2 faced celebrities we can boycott their movies and the products they endorse and spread the word about them.

If you want to learn more about P&G go to the PETA website and learn all about them. Unless you are some sort of heartless creep you won't want to buy anything they make, and they make a lot of stuff.

That is my animal rights speech for the day. Thank you and goodnight.

1 comment:

lucifuge said...

The worst part is that Drew was a vegan for many years. And now this-- I mean seriously-- she's an awesome and beautiful girl. This is pretty horrible.