Monday, July 23, 2007

I love you!

Is there anyone out there who wants to buy me a laptop?
Seriously, I need one. I would prefer a Mac Book but I would graciously accept any offering. I think the only reason I want a Mac so bad is because they look so snappy and because Carrie Bradshaw had one on Sex in the City. Maybe if I had a Mac Book, I would become a famous writer and have a cute, rent controlled apartment on the upper west side and spend my days shopping and waxing poetic about boys and shoes. Maybe not. Would the dog poop magically disappear from my backyard if I had a Mac Book? I think so.

All during August I am going to be traveling a ton and so I might not be able to post for all my devoted fans. I just think if you love my blog, and I know you do because I get loads of fan mail, you would want to get me a lap top. Well, just think about it. Mull it over. Perhaps sleep on it or ask a trusted friend what they think.

Studies show that doing something nice for others releases seratonin in the brain.
So, if your brain needs a boost or your karma is sucky, just march yourself down to the store and pick up a Mac Book for me. 'Cause you know I would do it for you if you asked. Well, maybe not, but be the bigger person. Be mature and don't be so tight with your money. Thanks in advance.
You're the best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an idea. Why not ask each of your fans to donate a percentage (if there are 100 of us, we'll all donate 1%) so that you are able to purchase your MAC.

If it does indeed clean dog poop from the yard, I think I'd like to have one too.

I love your blog! Thanks for the much-needed chuckles!