Friday, July 27, 2007

Punctuation maffioso

For some reason I thought I already posted something today, but it turns out, I'm just having an early onset of Alzheimer's Disease.

I have a new editor, Julie Schantz. My old editor was Eric, but we had too many creative struggles. For example, he thought things should be spelled correctly and I did not. I'm creative with my punctuation and when it comes to pronouns and prepositions, I think outside the box. Of course this is just a cover for my terrible spelling and bad grammar.

Now Julie edits the posts from home and she is doing a fine job. I can never see the spelling errors or punctuation debacles but I've been told they're gone. She's like a spelling hit man. Maybe even a punctuation mob boss, that is, if grammar is capable of organized crime. I would like to put a hit out on grammar!! Send Tony Saprano over to Spelling's house and have him inform Spelling that now I decided how things are spelled. I guess thats probably not going to happen, so its good that Julie is checking the posts.

Julie is really sick today so all my little spelling snafus and grammar mishaps get to live one more day.

1 comment:

the figgum said...

all-the-timers-disease???